“We were wasting a lot of time and effort on interviews and still had trouble finding candidates, still had a couple of bad hires. We needed a recruiter to hire our dream team, and to help us build a reliable, repeatable recruitment process to fuel ongoing growth.” This is what business owners often tell us when they contact us.
|Recruitment meets HR Consulting||Start by designing the role correctly, then recruit.|
|Recruiting for growth||We understand start-ups and growth companies, the culture, the rapid shifts, and how to hire people that thrive.|
|Save time||Of course we save you the leg-work of posting jobs, screening resumes and phone screens. We also won’t waste your time with candidates you won’t hire.|
|High success rate||Only 2 roles did not close in the last 2 years|
|Low, predictable cost||Others will charge $200/hr or 30% of first year salary. We charge a fixed fee or a monthly retainer|
A reliable way to attract the right candidates
We recruit candidates from our networks, your networks and using digital marketing techniques like multivariate testing, posting strategy and keyword optimization (say what? A recruitment firm that understands marketing?)
A system to stay organized and never miss an opportunity
job before you took action? Never again, friend! Everyone can use our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) together and our recruiters make sure nothing slips by. Our ATS synchs with your calendar, your email, your job boards, and records notes/evaluations about each candidate in the pipeline.
Avoid bad hires and close the deal with confidence every time
Experience from 1000’s of interviews helps us see the bad eggs and capture the best. Skills, fact, metric and personality tests ensure fit. Our negotiation experience means we’ll know how to best present the offer and close the deal.
Traditional Recruitment Agency
- You pay a substantial fee upon successful hire. (15-30% of salary, so maybe $20,000k+)
Recruiters own their database of candidates.
- They may have a few candidates in their pipeline already that fit on paper but haven’t applied to your company.
- Ideal if you aren’t sure you’re going to hire, if you have loads of cash, or for a last-ditch attempt to hire someone to start next week
Do It Yourself Recruitment
- Dozens of hours of recruiting admin and screening candidates.
- $100’s or $1000’s per month on job posting fees.
- Ideal if you have lots of time, can respond immediately, and have limited cash.
Independent Recruitment Consultant
- Hourly rates range from $150-$200 per hour
- Administrative parts of the recruitment process are overly costly
- Hours and costs may fluctuate
- One recruiter may have limited experience with certain roles/geographies/industries
- Typically don’t include ATS Software or Job Ad fees
- May be the best option if you need just a little help with a specific role
- One low flat fee, including posting fees and ATS
- More qualified candidates that apply to your company
- Repeatable hiring process and candidate pool you own
- Candidate assessments and skills tests included for best fit
- HR consulting included for comp design, and considering role evolution
- Alignment of incentives
How to Build a Kickass Team: #4 — The Recruitment Process
April 11, 2019
This month we are doing a vlog and blog series on How to build a kickass team! If you want to check out the video version of this blog be sure to check out our youtube page, it includes awesome footage of our cross provincial trip to Calgary.
How to Build a Kickass Team: #3 — Workflow Mastering
April 11, 2019
As soon as you start hiring people you have to be sure that you have all your workflows in place, documented and solidified as much as possible…
How to Build a Kickass Team: #5 — The Train-Track Approach
April 11, 2019
Training and tracking the progress of your team is important, so important that we have decided to call it the train-track approach!…
Our clients say the nicest things
“They have seriously helped my business get organized and take things that were holding us back from moving forward off of our hands.”
Daniel Moscovitch | More Hot Leads
“Helina and the team are a joy to work with. They are so down to earth, charismatic and tech savy, that getting help from Entreflow is easy and a breath of fresh air.”
Pax Frias | Restore Human
Our Team of HR Consultants
We are CPHR professionals, MBAs and systems thinkers. We have over a decade of experience working in all areas of HR – from compensation, to recruitment, to policies and procedures, to software implementation, to metrics reporting. Collectively our team has implemented dozens of software apps – from small business to large scale enterprise – countless times. We know HR and we know software implementation.